Best Consumer Awareness Project
Sports nutrition has over the years developed from being an athlete product to a mainstream product. Sports nutrition consumers have different goals in mind for their active pursuits, and while the most competitive of consumers may be drawn to any source of energy, others are looking for safer, more sustainable products to increase fuel for work and play.
It is therefore crucial to actively and accurately inform consumers on the composition, use and safety of their products.
Entries for this category must show what efforts have been made to educate the consumer on the benefits as well as risks related to sports nutrition and how they can ensure optimal, safe and legal use.
Judges will look at the success of your consumer awareness project and will base their scores on your evidence to demonstrate:
- A legitimate demand for consumer awareness
- Solid evidence to demonstrate efforts made to educate the consumer in the project – this may include data to quantify any commercial claims made
- A good range of examples of applications of the product
- Commercial success and engagement from your targeted consumer markets. This may include numbers and examples of sales and engagements
- How your consumer awareness project is unique and stands out from the crowd