Most Sustainable Product
Young, affluent consumers who invest heavily in fitness as a fundamental aspect of a healthy, high-performance lifestyle are increasingly becoming a key demographic for the sports nutrition industry. It is also this group that attributes significant importance to environmental responsibility leading to these consumers increasingly looking for sustainable and green products.
Entries for this category must demonstrate how their product supersedes environmental standards, whether this is in relation to, for example, sourcing, supply, ingredients or packaging. Entries are encouraged to provide supporting materials to back their claims.
Judges will look at how sustainable your product is and will base their scores on your evidence to demonstrate:
- A legitimate consumer demand or need for the product
- Solid evidence to demonstrate a sustainable and credible solution to this need or problem – this may include data to quantify any performance or health claims made
- A good range of examples of applications of the product
- Commercial success and engagement from your core target market/s. This may include numbers and examples of sales and applications that are available in the market.
- How your sports nutrition product is unique and stands out from the crowd in its sustainability