Sports Nutrition in Lockdown
Sports nutrition, like many other sectors, has faced significant challenges following the Covid-19 pandemic, as millions around the world struggle to adapt exercising and maintaining a healthy lifestyle whilst in isolation at home.
The Sports Nutrition in Lockdown award looks for the most creative, innovative and effective ways sports nutrition organisations have used to adapt to the current climate, be that new products, guides, campaigns or any other tactics to help to guide the active consumer through these trying times.
Judges will base their scores on your evidence to demonstrate:
- A legitimate effort to innovate and/or transform your business in light of the pandemic, devising new campaigns/products or building on existing ones to adapt
- Solid evidence to demonstrate the success of your ‘lockdown’ strategy – this may include data to quantify any performance or health claims made
- A good range of examples of applications of the product, campaign or strategy
- Commercial success and engagement from your core target market/s. This may include numbers and examples of sales and applications that are available in the market.
- How your lockdown sports nutrition activity is unique and stands out from the crowd.